Saturday, April 3, 2010

Less than a week to go...

Just a quick update -- nothing exciting but -- it is now less than a week until I leave for Japan and I am happy to report that the terror I initially felt has subsided and is now just pure excitement.

There are still no answers for most of the work related questions I had -- in fact more questions have arisen -- but since I can't do anything to change that I have pretty much stopped worrying. Things will go the way they will go.

Am now in the "list making" zone -- what I need to do, what I need to pack, etc etc. -- in hopes of not forgetting anything major OR minor! My cat Rascal (aka Loverboy) keeps circling the suitcases in the closet... gonna have to make sure he doesn't accidentally get packed!

Well that is enough of a boring update for now.... unless something exciting comes up (like I hit the lotto) you probably won't hear from me again until I am on my way to the Land of the Rising Sun.

dot

No comments:

Post a Comment